CMD2 Dicer/Slicer Features
Accuracy & quality:
- Very uniform cutting result with a minimum of product waste
Flexibility & user-friendliness:
- Cooked, chilled or frozen products up to -16 °C can be processed.
- Large drum so that pre-cutting is unnecessary
- The slice thickness is easily adjustable. No change of tools when adjusting the slice thickness.
- Insertable slicing knife available for quick mounting
- Quick changeover of the circular and crosscut knife spindles thanks to the use of splined shafts
- Standard variable frequency drive for precise speed adjustment, more flexibility in the machine speed and higher capacity
- Single piece hinged in-feed and discharge chute for quick access to the paddle wheel and the cutting tools
- Hinged cover over the drive
- Digital indication of the slice thickness on the command panel
- Robust drive.
- This high-capacity machine continuously delivers a perfect cutting quality.
- Hinged drum wall for easy cleaning of the drum
- No bolts or nuts in the drum nor in the product area
- No dead corners, so no typical dirt accumulation in these corners preventing bacterial focus
- Continuous and polished welds
- Completely designed according to European CE safety directives: Machinery directive 2006/42/EC, Low voltage directive 2006/95/EC, EMC directive (electro magnetic compatibility) 2004/108/EC
- Safety switches on all covers and doors prevent the FAM CMD-3D from operating while one of its covers is still open.
- Brake motor
- Auxiliary tool available for the safe mounting and demounting of the crosscut and circular knife spindles. Also special support available for the safe mounting and demounting of the paddle wheel.