- FAM Centris 315 is the new reference for perfect cutting quality in the different cuts
- The lightweight stainless steel cutting head (patent pending) radically improves centrifugal slicing and shredding
- Ergonomically designed machine and sub-frame for hand batch feeding by the machine operator
- Food and operator safety is a priority for FAM Centris 315
- Speed and flexibility comes at attractive prices for the machine, cutting heads and knives
- Extremely precise centrifugal cutting principle with new and innovative patent pending cutting head technology.
- The razor sharp knives and new, innovative cutting head technology ensure a perfect cutting quality, long lasting accuracy and very low waste ratio.
- The 100% stainless steel cutting head has a weight of 8 kg (18 lbs) and a reduced amount of parts which improves cleanability and simplifies assembly considerably.
- Rigid, seamless welded frame with no flat surfaces. Limited number of bolts used and no exposed threads.
- Large infeed provides uniform product flow to the cutting head and avoids overloading of the head.
- Trapped key interlocking safety system prevents access to the cutting area during machine operation.
- Operator friendly machine infeed, designed for hand batch feeding and good working conditions for the machine operator.
- Modular open subframe without dead corners which is fully power-wash appropriate and light weight.
- The alignment platform for the sub-frame can hold a wide range of discharge containers with multiple heights.
- Electrical control of the machine is start-stop without programming or readouts in order to meet simplicity.
- Designed according to CE, FDA and HACCP regulations. The drive, product and electronics zone of the machine are completely separated.