Dorphy Dicer Features
Accuracy & quality:
- Slice thickness gauge for a precise adjustment.
Flexibility & user-friendliness:
- Cutting spindles can be changed easily and safely
- Large choice of cut sizes between 3 and 20 mm (1/8" and 25/32") for the circular knife spindle and the crosscut knife spindle multiples of 3 mm (1/8"), 4 mm (5/32") and 5 mm (13/64") available.
- Castors for more mobility.
- The special lower design of the in-feed chute makes manual product feeding easier.
- Hinged covers for access to the paddle wheel and the cutting tools.
- The plastic bodies of the crosscut knife spindles are light and easy to manipulate.
- The FAM Dorphy combines the cutting quality and the reliability of a heavy cutting machine with the flexibility and the mobility of a smaller machine.
- The 3-D principle ensures little loss of juice and increases the shelf life of your product.
- Very low maintenance cost.
- Meets the same strict hygienic standards as FAM high-capacity cutting machines.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Drive zone and product zone of the machine are completely separated.
- Sealed lifetime-lubricated bearings
- Completely designed according to European CE safety directives: Machinery directive 2006/42/EC, Low voltage directive 2006/95/EC, EMC directive (electro magnetic compatibility) 2004/108/EC
- Safety switches prevent the FAM Dorphy from operating while one of its covers is still open.