HYMAKS Dicer/Slicer Features
Accuracy & quality:
- Very accurate slice thickness adjustment thanks to automatic calibration of the slicing gate servo control
- Speed adjustment by means of touch screen
- Very uniform cutting result with a minimum of product waste
Flexibility & user-friendliness:
- Machine operation by means of touch screen
- Cooked, chilled or frozen products down to -16 °C (3 °F) can be processed.
- Large drum makes pre-cutting unnecessary
- FAM Active Crash Protection System for protection of the transmission
- Noise reduction thanks to drive mechanism with timing belts
- Striking power potential of 20.5 kW (27.5 HP) with two synchronized motors of 5.5 kW (7.5 HP) and 15 kW (20 HP)
- FAM Hymaks obtained the USDA Dairy Equipment Acceptance certificate
- Innovative 'single-piece design' of product drum and slicing gate without knife holder
- No exposed bores, threads or bolts in the entire product contact area
- Extremely low contact surface resistance
- Lubricant contamination completely excluded
- Sanitation-driven design of the slice thickness adjustment mechanism
- Completely designed according to European CE safety directives: Machinery directive 2006/42/EC, Low voltage directive 2006/95/EC, EMC directive (electro magnetic compatibility) 2004/108/EC
- Auxiliary tool available for safe mounting and demounting of crosscut and circular knife spindles.
- Safety switches on all covers and doors prevent the FAM Hymaks from operating while one of its covers is still open.