ILC.2 Dicer Features
Accuracy & quality:
- Slice thickness gauge for precise adjustment.
Flexibility & user-friendliness:
- Insertable low cost slicing knife can be replaced without opening the machine
- Standard variable frequency drive for speed adjustment, even during operation
- Many cut sizes and cut shapes possible
- Special executions available for tomatoes, curly kale, French fries
- Hinged in-feed and cover over the cutting tools for quick access
- Hinged cover over the transmission and the electrical box (= non-product zone)
- Large drum makes pre-cutting unnecessary
- Steep in-feed for a better product flow and higher capacity
- FAM Active Crash Protection System for protection of the drive
- Drive zone and product zone of the machine are completely separated
- The motor and the electrical commands of the FAM ILC.2 are entirely situated in the drive zone, eliminating water infiltration during cleaning
- Invisible wiring.
- Sloped covers so that water and cleaning agents run off easily
- The machine's lubrication piping has been brought together to a central access point outside the product zone.
- Completely designed according to European CE safety directives: Machinery directive 2006/42/EC, Low voltage directive 2006/95/EC, EMC directive (electro magnetic compatibility) 2004/108/EC
- Safety switches prevent the FAM ILC.2 from operating while one of its covers or doors is still open.
- Auxiliary tool available for safe mounting and demounting of the insertable slicing knife, the crosscut and circular knife spindles.