Mantis.2 Slicer Features
Accuracy & quality:
- Driven or loose top belts available for perfect product enclosure and guiding
- Specially designed spiral discharge chute minimizes product damage
Flexibility & user-friendliness:
- Standard variable frequency drive sets the speed of the conveyor belts as well as the speed of the cutting wheel
- Many cut shapes possible on a wide range of products
- Optional circular knife can divide the product to be cut in halves prior to slicing
- Optional spear cutter for segments and spear can replace the slicing wheel
- Waterproof control panel with touch screen and PLC for selecting and storing your cutting recipes
- Hinged drive cover and hinged discharge chute
- Fast replacement of the conveyor belts
- Conveyor belts are equipped with a guide strip
- Maintenance is reduced to a minimum thanks to gear box and 100% sealed bearings
- Drive zone and product zone of the machine are completely separated.
- All wiring is placed in cable throughs
- Bottom catch pan evacuates waste and water to a central point.
- Slicing wheel mounting plate in stainless steel with a smooth surface to prevent dirt accumulation in the corners
- Completely designed according to European CE safety directives: Machinery directive 2006/42/EC, Low voltage directive 2006/95/EC, EMC directive (electro magnetic compatibility) 2004/108/EC
- The special safety key can only be removed when the machine has come to a complete standstill.
- Safety switches prevent the FAM Mantis from operating while one of its covers or doors is still open.