Tridis™ 240 Features
- Optimal product transit, with high passage speed, minimum path length and no obstructions, leads to ultimate cut quality.
- Compared to other available cutting machines, the FAM Tridis™ 240 increases capacity from 10% to 40%.
- Maintenance time reduced drastically by smart design and efficient auxiliary tools.
- Improved hygiene through maximum accessibility and sanitary design.
- Cutting tools can easily be replaced and adjusted thanks to a number of important Set & Forget™ features. Simplicity above all.
- Obstruction-free product flow and minimal cutting zone length ensure ultimate cut quality.
- By optimizing the product flow, the FAM Tridis 240 is able to run at a higher velocity, which increases capacity, without compromising cut quality.
- Easy removal of the cutting tools ensures minimal downtime. The circular knife spindle can be removed by using the cassette system.
- The bearings of the FAM Tridis 240 can easily be replaced thanks to the cartridge system.
- The FAM Tridis 240 has sealed bearings that are lifetime greased. This eliminates over- or underlubrication. For specific applications the Tridis 240 is also available with grease points.
- Auxiliary tools are available to guarantee a quick changeover of the cutting tools and to simplify maintenance.
- The angle set system is an easy tool to position the slicing guide perfectly.
- The FAM Tridis 240 has 2 robust stainless steel safety switches.
- Machine is equipped with a sanitary sealed electrical cabinet, which can be moved backwards away from the drive area to allow full access to this zone.
- The FAM Tridis 240 is a smart choice in terms of sanitation. The machine has no hidden corners or visible wires and the frame is open with only slant surfaces.